Teacher of Computer Science (ability to teach ICT)
MPS/UPS Full time
January 2022 or as soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious Teacher of Computer Science (ability to teach ICT) to play a key role in the School’s journey towards excellence to start January 2022 or as soon as possible
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent practition
- Ideal be able to teach KS5 Computer Science and ICT
- To promote and be committed to securing high expectations for learning and the raising of achievement.
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
- Have a good, up-to-date working knowledge and understanding of a range of teaching and learning strategies and know how to use and adapt them, including how to personalise learning to provide opportunities for all learners to achieve their potential.
- Know the assessment requirements and arrangements for the subjects/curriculum areas you teach, including those relating to public examinations and qualifications.
- Know a range of approaches to assessment, including the importance of formative assessment.
- Know how to make effective personalised provision for those you teach and how to take practical account of diversity and promote equality and inclusion in your teaching.
We look forward to you joining our dedicated and supportive team.
Closing Date: 8:00am on 8am on 6th December 2021
An application pack can be downloaded from
contacting our recruitment team on
or e-mail email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of students and the successful applicant will be subject to full employment checks including an enhanced DBS Disclosure. We promote diversity and aim to establish a workforce that reflects the population of Bradford.
(Please note we can not accept CV’s)
The new Hanson School building on the Sutton Avenue site, is the third building in over 100 years to carry the proud Hanson Name (the first Hanson School opened on Byron Street in 1897). Hanson School has a long established reputation for excellence ...