Due to the absence of a teacher on maternity leave, we are looking for a teacher with the ability to raise standards and levels of achievement at KS3/4 in Computer Science and ICT. We will appoint someone who is enthusiastic and keen to get involved in the life of our school and improve outcomes for our students. The focus for this role is Computer Science with some ICT. The appointment is for a temporary period - most likely to the end of June 2019. The post will cease on the return of the maternity leaver.
• an outstanding teacher, or a teacher with outstanding potential;
• passionate about developing teaching and learning styles;
• able to enthuse students and get very good results;
• a team player committed to excellence for all students.
We can offer you:
• a successful and forward looking school with stunning and unrivalled facilities;
• a professional, dedicated and supportive Faculty;
• a supportive staff and Senior Leadership Team;
• a school renowned for outstanding professional development opportunities;
• a school community committed to corporate excellence.
Our closing date is Friday23 November and application is online via the TES application form.