The Governors of this over-subscribed Roman Catholic Girls’ School wish to appoint a Teacher of Computer Science to join the vibrant Computer Science department at La Sainte Union Catholic School.
The candidate would be expected to teach Computer Science up to A Level. Alongside our diverse KS3 curriculum, we deliver Edexcel’s GCSE in Computer Science, and will be extending our KS5 offer to include an A Level in Computer Science starting in September 2019.
The successful candidates should:
- Be an enthusiastic and effective practitioner, with excellent teaching skills and experience.
- Be able to demonstrate competence with multimedia software.
- Have experience of teaching computing/programming.
- Be willing to actively contribute to curriculum development.
- Have a genuine belief that every child matters.
- Be willing to support extra-curricular Computer Science activities.
Informal visits are welcomed by prior appointment with the Headteacher.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded directly from the website.
For any further information please contact Mrs. Vera Reilly, on email@example.com
Closing date: 9am, Monday 16 September 2019.
Interviews will be held as soon as possible after closing.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check is required for the post.