Ambitions Tour – recruiting now – Teacher of Computer Science (part time - 0.6)
“Students have high ambitions and work hard to achieve them. They are genuinely interested in their studies and consequently, enjoy working hard.” Ofsted 2017
Right now we are searching for exceptional talent and offering opportunities to be part of something unique.
We have high ambitions for our staff as well as our students. As you will be investing in our young people, we will invest in you.
As well as financial incentives, your career pathway will be developed with you and will include:
· Progression opportunities both internally and externally through our bespoke CPD programme and outstanding links with Ambitions School Leadership, Teach First, East London Consortium and Future Leaders
· Outstanding mentoring/coaching programme with all staff having access to Lead Practitioner support through our Training Team
· Bespoke and individualised programme for NQTs and Teach First participants
· Innovative professional development through our stranded CPD programme for all staffing levels
“Staff commented on the ‘countless opportunities’ available to them and described the programme as of ‘an exceptionally high quality’ and making ‘an outstanding impact on pedagogy’. Newly qualified teachers also value highly the support they receive.” Ofsted March 2017
Hornsey School for Girls is in the top 20% of schools nationally.
In addition to this:
· The Computer Science curriculum has undertaken significant transformation over the last few years
· There are a significant number of Computer suites within the school
· There is a very supportive SLT and highly experienced staff in the school
Come and realise your ambitions at Hornsey School for Girls.
Visit our website, email or call for further information, we welcome visitors to tour prior to application. Please contact Jennifer Timog-Santiago at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 348 6191 ext 239
Deadline for application – 23rd May at 9am
Interview date – 25th May 2017