Teacher of Computing and ICT.
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and successful all-boys independent school, based in Hertfordshire. The school is looking to add a Teacher of Computing and ICT to its progressive and supportive Department ideally starting in September 2021.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of Computing and ICT at KS3, GCSE and A-level across year groups 7 to 13. You will support the Head of Computer Science and ICT to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
“We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Computing and ICT. A popular subject we currently have 80 boys studying at A Level, with a further 120 opting to study in Year 9.
We enjoy many collaborative relationships with external technology companies, in addition to the wider OH community who continue to coach and support our boys. With a passion for your subject, you will have the ability to teach bright engaged pupils to the highest of standards.
The post would suit someone at any stage in their career, including an NQT or someone wishing to move into the independent sector. You will have a commitment to your own ongoing professional development, and be willing to contribute to the wider life of the School. "
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/RQT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Computing and ICT Degree or a related subject
• experience of delivering Computing and ICT up to A-level pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1408992 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack which includes school name, role specifics and context.
Please feel free to call Tom Nutley on 0776 700 1965 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. REF: 1408992
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...