Teacher of Computing & Digital Media
Required January 2020 or sooner
Twynham School is a very special place with an excellent reputation both locally and nationally. Achievement is exceptionally high, students are well-behaved and eager to learn and relationships are very special. We are a school that values its staff; marking is light-touch, data-drops infrequent and staff workload considered in every decision we make. This appointment has arisen following the promotion of the previous post holder and would suit either a dynamic NQT or a more experienced colleague who is looking to shape their career further in a school that can offer excellent support and a wealth of opportunities.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a talented colleague.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
• Teach Computing and Digital Media
• Further improve the already excellent outcomes for students in Computing and Digital Media
• Work with exceptional professionals to further develop a shared understanding of learning
• Further shape the curriculum in all Key Stages to enhance the quality of learning for students
You are likely to be someone who:
• Is an exceptional classroom teacher
• Has an understanding of effective pedagogy
• Understands how to enable students to achieve at the highest level
• Believes that league tables are not the main focus for education
• Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham School can offer you:
• The opportunity to work with wonderful young people and their families
• The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues throughout our school
• High quality continued professional development and opportunities to progress
• The opportunity to work within Twynham Learning; a forward-thinking multi-academy trust
• The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
Applicants are invited to apply direct through the TES or by visiting www.twynhamlearning.com for an application pack.
Closing date: 8am Thursday 18th July 2019 (interested applicants are encouraged to apply early and/or contact the Head’s PA email@example.com for an informal chat prior to interview)
Twynham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.