Are you ambitious and ready for your next challenge? We are looking to recruit a Teacher of Computing for the Nuneaton Academy.
Nuneaton Academy is recruiting more staff to join our excellent team of educators - we offer excellent training opportunities and the chance to quickly progress within the Academy. We're thrilled to be expanding the family and can offer an incredibly supportive and nurturing environment albeit you're an NQT or have been teaching for 20 years, we need you!
The Nuneaton Academy is one of four schools that make up the Midland Academies Trust. It is an exciting time to join the Academy following an extensive £10m new build/refurbishment programme which has resulted in high quality learning environments and state of the art facilities. We have an expectation for all to Aspire, Believe and Achieve. We are committed to providing the best education possible for our students to ensure they reach their full potential and enjoy the learning experience. We are determined to achieve this and we are keen to attract quality teachers for our appreciative learners.
We can offer you:
- Great career development opportunities
- An excellent opportunity for career progression, both with the Academy and the Trust, as you demonstrate high quality education in the classroom.
- High quality new build/extensively refurbished learning environments and facilities.
- Collaborative working across the Trust with network teams in subject areas allowing sharing of good practice.
- Excellent CPD training and support
What we need from you:
We are keen to welcome colleagues who share our passion for engaging students in learning and inspiring them to achieve.
- Do you have a passion to strive and deliver excellent teaching and learning?
- Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our students?
- Do you have what it takes to work with a determined leadership team and staff, striving to make improvements at our Academy?
If so, then we welcome you to join our team at The Nuneaton Academy.
Please click Apply Now and once fully completed please submit your application.
If you would like an informal chat or to visit our schools so that you can see for yourself the excellent opportunities available, please contact:
Tel: 02476 243531
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. The post will be subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS with barred list via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The Midland Academies Trust (MAT) is an independ charitable organisation established by North Warwickshire & Hinckley College, a Department for Education approved academy sponsor to support local schools.