TEACHER OF D/T: RESISTANT MATERIALS AND/OR ELECTRONICS AND/OR FOOD TECH
Amery Hill School is looking for an enthusiastic, committed and inspiring classroom teacher who will help to develop further an already very successful department.
All pupils study Technology between Year 7 and 9. We teach Electronics and Control Systems, Food Technology and Resistant Materials to GCSE level and all three are popular options. The Department is well equipped with three well furbished workshops, two Food Tech rooms and a Textiles room. Each teacher has his/her own work base.
The teacher we are seeking to appoint will be:
• A classroom practitioner who is aware of current developments in D&T education and who is outstanding or aspires to be
• A forward thinking innovator
• A team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Committed to the extra-curricular life of the school
• ICT literate
About the department:
• This thriving department has a staffing of 3 teachers, with a full- time technician working alongside the team.
• There is a Head of Food Technology within the team, who is Line Managed by the Head of Department.
• Expertise between staff means that we are well provided for within the team
About the school:
Amery Hill School is achieving consistently excellent outcomes, and is the top performing Comprehensive in the area.
Following our excellent Ofsted inspection, we are very proud of the report and how it reflects the high standard of all round education that we provide for all our learners.
The school is well resourced and supported by the local community; it manages to maintain a supportive and caring environment for all who attend the school.
For further information visit our Website at http://www.ameryhill.hants.sch.uk/. Applications should be addressed to Mrs Elizabeth Wylie, Headteacher and may be emailed to email@example.com
Please note that all applications will be considered upon receipt, therefore an early reply is recommended.
We are committed to safeguarding, follow a strict recruitment process and carry out enhanced DBS checks.