Langley Park School for Boys is a large, oversubscribed, 11-18 school with co-educational sixth form. We consistently achieve high academic success; this summer attaining 83% 9-4 grades for our ‘Basics’ outcomes for English and Mathematics and a 99.5% pass rate at A-Level (53% A*-B grades). In June 2015, Ofsted judged the school to be ‘Outstanding’ in all categories What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will:
• Have an ability to teach Dance in a way which keeps students engaged and stimulated.
• Have a proven record as an excellent classroom practitioner.
• Have a proven record as being able to organise and deliver extracurricular opportunities to all students.
• Be experienced at creating and delivering new and inventive schemes of work to all key staged.
• Be experienced teaching Key stage 3 and GCSE.
• Be either an experienced or newly qualified teacher.