TEACHER OF DANCE (MATERNITY COVER)
· Required April 2018
· Salary: Main Pay Scale
· Contract: Maternity Cover
· Part time will be considered
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional teacher to use their abilities and knowledge within a thriving, diverse school community where staff are supported and student success is at the heart of all that we do.
Are you passionate about Dance? Can you inspire students? We are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated experienced Teacher of Dance to join our successful and vibrant Curriculum Area to teach courses across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
Dance is a popular and successful subject at Barnhill. It is part of the Performing Arts Faculty which has a high profile within the school. The facilities are excellent and staff are forward thinking. Dance delivers an exciting curriculum at all Key Stages.
Barnhill Community High is part of the Middlesex Learning Partnership, which is at an exciting time in its development. The Trust has a strong shared sense of community and a real commitment to making a difference to the lives of young people. The post holder will also have the opportunity to develop experience across the Trust, especially through the primary phase.
· Receive specific training to support your development as a senior leader
· Have high expectations of yourself and those around you.
· Be an excellent and innovative classroom practitioner.
· Be committed to improving the learning of all students.
· Be willing to go the extra mile.
· Have a sense of humour.
In return, we will offer you:
· Dedicated, friendly and experienced colleagues
· Motivated hard working students.
· Supportive parents.
· Support to carry out your role.
· Exceptional ICT facilities.
· A personalised programme of CPD
Further information and application form can be found on the school’s website: www.barnhillcommunityhigh.vacancies
To apply for this post please email a letter of application and completed application form to Tricia Dyer at email@example.com
Closing date: noon Wednesday 21 February 2018
Barnhill Community High is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note that Barnhill Community High reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.
Barnhill Community High
Yeading Lane, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 9LE
Head of School: Mark Mayne
Executive Head Teacher: Tracey Hemming
telephone: 020 8839 0668