The Teacher of Dance will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging, dynamic dance lessons to a wide range of students within the school. They must be able to teach a range of styles including ballet, tap, jazz and contemporary. Knowledge of the ISTD Classical ballet syllabus is desirable but not essential. In addition, they must demonstrate exceptional practical dance skills as well as strong creativity and must hold relevant dance qualifications or the equivalent in teaching experience.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Teach across all levels and abilities. Classes will range from Pre- Prep students to Senior School students of varying abilities.
• To engage and inspire students, creating an enjoyable dance experience for all involved.
• Develop dance technique whilst accommodating for differentiation.
• Choreograph dance pieces of a high standard for performance.
Closing date for applications: Friday 13th December 2019, 8 am
Interviews will be held week commencing the 16th December 2019
The applicant will be required to;
• Submit an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check (DBS).
• Complete Child Protection Training.
• Promote and safeguard the welfare of all children and young person’s they are responsible for or come in into contact with.