Norton Hill is a high performing and Leading Edge school. Dance has 100%-90% 9-4 in the last 3 years.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Teacher of Dance to join our talented and hardworking Arts Department. You should be highly motivated, proactive and able to support all students to achieve their potential. Our aim is to ensure pupils make the best possible progress and your teaching will be integral to this. You will be working with and supported by an experienced team of strong teachers and leaders who regard the Arts as a high priority for pupil learning and development with excellent extra-curricular provision.
The school serves Midsomer Norton, Radstock and the surrounding rural area where there is an abundance of attractive and affordable housing. The school is on the edge of the Mendips but close to both Bath and Wells.
• Be committed to exceptional standards of teaching and learning
• Be able to motivate, challenge and inspire students and staff to achieve their best
• Be able to establish and develop outstanding relationships with students and staff
• Help us maintain outstanding results in the Arts department
• Contribute to our core vision and values
We can offer you:
• A school with outstanding behaviour and safety for all
• Excellent facilities for teaching and learning
• Leading Edge professional development to support and improve your leadership skills, in preparation for further promotion
• An emphasis on core traditional values of good manners, high academic achievement, high standards of appearance from our children
• An emphasis on Duke of Edinburgh, Ten Tors and other outdoor education for all
Closing date: Tuesday 26th November
Interviews: date to be confirmed
Norton Hill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the Criminal Records Bureau.
Charlton Road, Midsomer Norton, Bath, BA3 4AD