Inspiring School Partnership Multi Academy Trust - Plymouth
Required for September 2017 Permanent Contract
This is an exciting time to join our successful MAT comprising, Stoke Damerel Community College, Scott Medical and Healthcare College and Montpelier Primary School.
The Physical Education and Dance Department are looking for a dynamic, talented and well qualified teacher, who has the ability to work independently to develop and manage dance across all key stage areas including BTEC Dance.
We are looking for a colleague who has:
- A passion for Dance which is evident in your day to day classroom practice
- The ability to inspire high achievement in young people from all backgrounds
- A track record of outstanding practice as a teacher of Dance
- The ability to guide students’ academic and personal development
- The capacity and skills to work in collaboration with other members of staff to develop and organise artistic projects
- The capacity to contribute to the wider extra-curricular offer for students
- Highly developed personal organisation, time management and communication skills
- Qualified teacher status and a degree in a dance related subject
Applications are invited from both experienced teachers or NQTs
For further details and an application form please visit our website www.sdcc.net
Inspiring Schools Partnership Stoke is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date for applications 9am 21 June 2017