Temporary until 31 August 2021.
Have a passion for teaching and wish to deliver world-class learning for everyone?
Want to join a forward thinking, highly supportive and progressive Dance Faculty on the next step of the journey to excellence?
Wish to be part of a Learning Trust that recognises talent and invests in potential through excellent professional development and progression opportunities irrespective of career stage?
If so, Wath Academy is the place to continue the next stage of your career.
The Maltby Learning Trust, consisting of primary and secondary Academies, is a vibrant and inspiring place to work and learn, striving to secure excellence in all aspects of its work.
We are seeking to appoint a highly qualified, ambitious and talented teacher to contribute to the Performing Arts Faculty’s improvement journey. A passion for Dance and a strong commitment to developing young people to achieve their potential is essential. We would also welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers who meet the ‘Essential’ criteria set out in the Person Specification.
Our successful candidate will be:
- An exceptional classroom practitioner who expects and creates excellence.
- Able to inspire and enthuse students so that they invest in their learning in Dance.
- Committed to raising standards for all.
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace new ideas.
In return we will offer:
- Modern, purpose-built learning spaces, which inspire outstanding teaching and learning.
- Excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of Personalised Professional Learning and Development.
- An outstanding induction programme with supportive and dynamic staff.
How do I apply?
For further information please contact Lindsey Laycock, PA to the Principal, on email@example.com
An Application Form, Role Description and Person Specification can be found on the Academy website or by calling the number below.
Completed applications, including a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience to date will prepare you for this role, should be addressed to Jon Taylor, Principal, and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address below. Please note that applications must be submitted on the Application Form on the Academy website.
Address: Wath Academy, Sandygate, Wath-upon-Dearne, Rotherham, S63 7NW
Tel: 01709 760222
Closing Date: Monday 9 December 2019 at 8:30 am
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check