Our vision is to become a beacon of educational excellence, transforming the lives of the individuals and communities we serve
Teacher of Dance
Reference Number: SCCG1922
Salary: £11,698 - £19,374 per annum (a pro rata of £23,396—£38,748 per annum). Incremental progression throughout the band is available
Advert Closing Date: Midnight Monday 22nd April 2019
Interview Date: W/C 29th April 2019
Location: Pendleton Sixth Form College
Contract Type: Fixed Term (Maternity Cover)
Hours per Week: 0.5 FTE
The Pendleton School of Theatre at Pendleton Sixth Form College have an exciting opportunity for an inspirational Dance Teacher to drive forward the learner experience and promote the highest levels of achievement.
Working within the Performing & Production Arts department, you will be joining a team of people who are dedicated to supporting students to achieve outstanding outcomes. The successful candidate must be an excellent practitioner who shares our passion for success. The department delivers AS, A2 & BTEC Dance as well as being involved in cross college productions involving dance, drama and music.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of delivering BTEC Dance and should be a classically trained practitioner who possesses the ability to successfully teach a range of dance styles.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information, please visit our website and twitter or if you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email HR@salfordcc.ac.uk
Reason to Join Us:
• Sixth Form College’s Associations terms and conditions (195 days) and automatic enrolment on to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• A number of optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes including IT Equipment, Childcare Vouchers & Bikes
• Staff Discounts – including Staff Benefits and NUS Extra
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships & confidential staff counselling via CareFirst
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.