TEACHER OF DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
(Specialising in Resistant Materials/3D Design, Food and Graphics.
Single specialism will be considered)
Required for September 2020
We are seeking a Teacher of D&T to teach all specialisms within Design and Technology. The Malling School is increasingly becoming the first choice school for parents. As a result we are currently oversubscribed.
We can offer you:
• Opportunities to teach your specialist subject to GCSE
• Robust behaviour systems
• No formal observations – instead Developmental Learning Walks with ongoing feedback, helping you to continuously develop
• CPD starts as soon as you are appointed
• A new building with great facilities and a very pleasant location in Kent
You will be:
• An excellent and flexible teacher of Design & Technology
• Able to teach Design & Technology at KS3 & KS4
• Innovative in your approach to teaching
• Able to achieve excellent examination results for children
• Motivated by a desire to change lives
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative teacher. The successful candidate will join a dedicated and supportive department.
We welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers as well as more experienced colleagues.
Please apply via the TES website. For more information or to arrange an informal visit please contact the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 11 December 2019
Interviews: 16 December 2019
Applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy should sufficient interest be received. Therefore, early application is recommended to avoid disappointment.
The Malling School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV, Teaching Agency, Occupational Health check and two satisfactory references.