We are looking to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic teacher of Design and Technology to join our successful and collaborative department with the ability to teach A Level.
What you can expect from us:
• A supportive school that has staff well-being at its core
• CPD opportunities through our Trust and our status as a National Teaching School
• Coaching and mentoring opportunities open to all
• Students keen to learn and participate in lessons
• Opportunities to get involved in Educational Research projects
• Professional development programmes helping you aspire to leadership
• Cross-curricular collaboration and a rich extra-curricular programme
• Support for Masters qualifications
• A comprehensive NQT programme with reduced timetable and timetabled mentor sessions
Teachers in our school have:
• Excellent subject knowledge (a relevant degree/qualification)
• A passion for teaching
• A commitment to securing strong progress and raising achievement of all students
• High standards and expectations
We welcome applications from those interested in full time or part-time work. Both experienced and recently qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
A recruitment package, including some financial assistance, is available. We operate a bike to work scheme and there is an early years nursery on site.
What our colleagues said in the June 2018 staff survey:
“I am proud to be associated with this amazing school. It is the best school I have ever worked in.”
“This is the first school that I have felt really values me for who I am as a teacher and helps me develop the skills I need.”
“A committed team of professionals who collaborate effectively to promote aspirational thinking and an effective and supportive learning environment.”
“An exciting workplace with lots of opportunities.”
Interviews will take place on Thursday 27th February 2020