It is an incredibly exciting time for North Leamington School (NLS) and all those who form part of its outstanding Learning Community.
We are an oversubscribed school with an expanding sixth form, and have sustained continuous improvement in order to secure fantastic outcomes for all of our students. Attainment (72% 9-4 in English and Maths) and progress at KS4 and 5 is consistently above the national average.
We are looking to appoint a teacher who is committed to professional development through our first class personalised CPD programme.
- Are you a well-qualified and innovative specialist who is passionate about teaching GCSE Design and Technology?
- Are you a highly effective, dedicated practitioner with a strong background in Mixed Materials?
- Are you interested in developing the Design and Technology curriculum, with the possibility of introducing the subject at A Level in the future?
- Are you able to teach other elements of Design and Technology?
- Are you committed to developing leadership skills?
Applications from NQTs, as well as those from experienced teachers, are welcomed - our NQT programme is a particular strength of NLS. Any successful NQT applicant would be strongly supported in securing the skills necessary for this role.
North Leamington School is a fantastic school in which to work, with exemplary relationships at all levels, and outstanding outcomes. All staff and students are valued highly. We have a first class commitment to developing individuals and working with others to reach their full potential; our personalised CPD programme and facilities are second to none.
North Leamington School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
If you wish to be part of this outstanding Learning Community, please complete our application form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Deadline: Monday 11 December 2017 (09.00am)