Teacher of Design and Technology
KS3 and KS4
Daily supply rate - dependent on experience
One of our excellent partner schools in Manchester is looking for a passionate and committed teacher of Design and Technology, specialising in construction. The school in question is extremely inclusive and prides itself on providing a characterful education to children. The role is to start in January and will involve teaching Design and Technology at both KS3 and KS4 until the Easter holidays.
To be considered for the Design and Technology Teaching position, you will:
- Be a passionate and innovative Teacher of D&T with KS3 and KS4 experience
- Have experience teaching construction
- Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary teachers who put children at the heart of everything they do
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have high expectations of students and staff alike
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Teacher of Design and Technology who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education Manchester, please contact our Secondary team on 0161 273 7111.