We are seeking a Teacher of Design and Technology, to start September 2017.
We require an enthusiastic graduate who is qualified to teach Design and Technology (ie, one or more of Food Technology, Resistant Materials, Engineering, Product Design) at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. Experience of teaching A level is desirable but not essential.
This post would suit an experienced or recently/newly qualified classroom teacher.
For an application pack and further information, please visit http://www.kingsacademy.org.uk/recruitment alternatively, call Recruitment on 01642 577 577 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am on Monday, 26 June 2017
Interview date: Thursday, 29 June 2017
THE KING’S ACADEMY, MIDDLESBROUGH (by North York Moors National Park, and also commutable from York, Newcastle, Durham, Ripon, Richmond, Thirsk)
- Distinct Christian ethos, with highly diverse intake
- Strong track record of students’ achievement at all stages
- Excellent student behaviour throughout the Academy
- Focus on ‘character first’ education
- Large and expanding Sixth Form
- Unique inclusion policy: specialist provision (c.10% of entry) for visual and hearing impairment and higher learning needs
- Superb opportunities for CPD and rapid career progression
Enhanced pre-employment safeguarding checks apply.