We are seeking to appoint an exceptional, energetic and inspirational Teacher of Design Technology (Resistant Materials/Engineering/Construction preferred) to join Pewsey Vale School.
We require a gifted/talented teacher who can convey their passion for their subject to the school and its wider community.
Pewsey Vale School is a small mixed 11-16 comprehensive school catering for students from widely varied backgrounds.
We are a fully inclusive school and are passionate about empowering all students to succeed.
Our core values are supporting students to be 'Exceptional', 'Resilient', 'Innovative', 'Aspirational', 'Themselves' & 'Successful'.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a part time (0.5 FTE) Teacher of Design & Technology - Resistant Materials in this ambitious, forward thinking school.
The successful candidate will:
- be a motivated and enthusiastic teacher who has a positive and open approach to learning and you will be joining a team of committed professionals teaching our fantastic students from years 7 -11. There is a range of DT teaching opportunities for the right candidate. This post is suitable for an experienced teacher or NQT with a passion for DT
- Be able to teach Resistant Materials to KS3 & KS4
- Have a commitment to achieving excellence in Design & Technology
- Contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
A detailed applicant pack can be downloaded on the TES site. See supporting documents.
Closing date for Applications: Mid day Monday 27 September 2021
Interview date: Friday 8 October 2021
Committed to Equal Opportunities, Safeguarding Children and Diversity
Number on roll 360
Pewsey Vale School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years