Teacher of: Teacher of Design and Technology – Resistant Materials/Product Design
Required for: April 2018 or sooner if possible
Pay scale and salary: MPS/UPS
We invite applications from innovative, resilient, creative and motivated teachers of Design and Technology - Resistant Materials/Product Design who can play a key role in our Design and Technology department and are seeking to work in forward thinking school with the prospect of developing further through an excellent programme of CPD.
Do you have the following qualities?
· Are you an outstanding Teacher of Design and Technology - Resistant Materials/Product Design, or on course to be an outstanding Teacher of Design and Technology - Resistant Materials/Product Design?
· Are you committed to working with staff and students to help them achieve their potential?
· Have you an uncompromising belief that all children deserve an outstanding education?
· Could you make a significant impact in raising attainment through highly effective teaching?
· Have you experience of teaching Key Stage 3 & 4 Design and Technology – Resistant Materials/Product Design to all abilities?
If so, we are recruiting to the above position starting in April 2018 or sooner if possible as we build on our journey of ‘Transformation to Excellence’.
If you think you have the passion, energy and drive to help us to move to the next stage in our development, we look forward to hearing from you.
Application packs can be downloaded from: www.cockburnschool.org/vacancies
The closing date for this post is noon on Friday 24th November 2017.