Are you looking for a teaching post in which you can make a genuine difference to young people’s lives? Are you seeking to work in a school that is committed to supporting the professional development of all staff? Are you determined to create innovative and exciting opportunities for young people to engage and achieve in Design and Technology? If the answer is yes, this could be the ideal role for you.
The Spires College is looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of Design and Technology. We are passionate about the importance of creativity and energy in the classroom and fervently believe in the power of education to transform lives. If you always aim to inspire and enthuse students through your teaching and are dedicated to bringing positive outcomes for all young people then we would love to meet you.
The College is a close community, with a shared desire to be the best we can be. We are committed to staff’s professional development and invest heavily in ensuring our teachers grow and flourish as practitioners.
· excellent professional development and a wide range of career development opportunities;
· a high level of support for all new staff;
· the opportunity to work alongside excellent practitioners across the College;
· an exciting, stimulating, friendly place to work
· a modern, purpose-built building and excellent facilities.
· be, or have the potential to become, an exceptional and innovative classroom practitioner;
· be committed to working in a close, collaborative team environment within the Creative Arts and Technologies Department;
· be able to use a strong pedagogical understanding to plan and teach inspiring learning opportunities in Design and Technology;
· be enthusiastic about giving young people the best possible start in life.
The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching. We would welcome applications from newly qualified teachers or experienced teachers who wish to take advantage of a new challenge and help the shape the future of Design and Technology at The Spires College.
The Spires College is a co-educational, 11-18 School with a bilateral stream. We are a friendly, caring school which puts the needs of our children at the heart of all we do.
For further details about the post including details of how to apply, please visit http://www.thespirescollege.com/about/job-vacancies or contact Nadine Osborne, PA to the Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 3 pm on Thursday 22 March 2018. Interviews week beginning 26 March 2018.