We are seeking to appoint a well qualified Design Technology Teacher to join our successful Technology Faculty.
Park High School is a successful 11-16 comprehensive school situated on the edge of Colne and close to the Yorkshire Dales National Park. There are 1006 students on roll and we are pleased to be oversubscribed. Our mission is to develop young people with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs. We stress the total development of each young person and are driven by an unswerving determination that no pupil in our school will be left behind.
We are a school committed to:
- Raising aspirations and bringing out the best in all students
- Exceptionally high levels of academic achievement and personal development
- Our mission of developing young people with active and creative minds
Park High School will provide:
- Staff who will unfailingly reassure students that by working together there are no barriers that they cannot overcome to achieve their full potential
- Students who strive to attain exceptionally high levels of academic achievement and personal development
- Excellent opportunities for your professional development
- Friendly and supportive colleagues, who go the extra mile
We are looking to appoint a colleague who will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner, providing engaging and creative learning experiences for all students
- Motivate, challenge and inspire students within the Science department to be the best that they can be.
- Are committed to raising the achievement of every student
- Have high expectations and a commitment to the wider life of the school
Park High School is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of children