Applications are welcome from qualified Design and Technology Teachers who can effectively deliver the subject across the secondary age range up to KS5.
The successful teacher must have:
A track record of teaching Design and Technology
An excellent knowledge and understanding of the value of using progress data on pupil performance to inform teaching and learning will be integral to driving student performance and attainment, along with delivering effective outcomes for all
As a qualified Design and Technology Teacher, you must be passionate about your subject and make good use of this passion to motivate and inspire pupils of all abilities
Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent
Ability to teach Design and Technology up to Key Stage 5
Have excellent inter-personal and organisational skills
Be an effective classroom practitioner with strong behaviour management and committed to ensuring all students succeed and fulfil their potential
Ability to demonstrate a range of innovative teaching and learning strategies
Hold an Enhanced DBS (A full DBS check for the successful candidate).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Steph Birt on 01509 608 017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.