Teacher of Design Technology
Required for Easter 2018
To teach Design Technology at KS3 & 4
TLR2a available for the right candidate for whole school G & T co-ordinator
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher of Design Technology to teach across the school to GCSE level. We are looking for candidates with a passion for their chosen subject and the ability to deliver an innovative curriculum at key stages 3 and 4.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate the following characteristics:
· Evidence of good quality teaching and subject knowledge;
· a commitment to high standards and outcomes;
· an understanding of how to use assessment to inform planning for excellent teaching and learning;
· the ability to differentiate materials to meet the needs of the learners;
· evidence of good classroom management skills;
· the ability to work with the needs of the students and parents in our culturally diverse community;
· a willingness to contribute to enrichment activities;
· the ability to organise and prioritise your own workload whilst working alone, and as part of a team;
· a confident and competent approach to the use of ICT to engage students in their learning.
If you are versatile, with the ability to teach a variety of Design Technology subjects, this role is for you.
Applicants should send to school a fully completed application form to: email@example.com
Informal enquiries about the post can be made to Sue Simons, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is: 12 noon on Monday 11 December 2017
Interviews will be held on: Thursday, 14 December 2017
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students, therefore references will be sought for shortlisted candidates and the appointment will be made subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.