Staffordshire University Academy is seeking to appoint an innovative and ambitious teacher of drama who can enthuse, motivate and challenge students in a wide range of learning activities up to KS5. We are committed to continually improving the quality of teaching and learning. We have access to high quality facilities and resources and work within a strong team structure that allows best practice to be shared.
Staff benefit from a positive working environment, with strong support for professional development. The successful candidates will join a team of friendly and supportive colleagues who want to achieve the very best for our students. Colleagues are welcome to apply if they are in the earlier stages of their career and would enjoy the challenges of working in a rapidly paced academy, driven to improve the outcomes for all learners.
Do you have:
• High aspirations and a proven track record of delivering effective lessons where students are able to make at least good progress
• A passion for working with young people
• A desire to ensure all groups of students are suitably motivated and challenged
• The passion and dedication to make a difference to the lives of young people
• The desire to share and learn from best practice to ensure continual self-improvement
• The ability to use and apply technology in lessons to support teaching and learning
In return we can offer:
• Genuinely exciting career development opportunities
• Supportive, experienced and enthusiastic colleagues
• Additional unique CPD opportunities provided by Staffordshire University
• Excellent facilities including classrooms equipped with the latest audio visual technology
For more information and to download an application pack please visit our website: www.suacademy.co.uk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack. Alternatively contact Laura Heelis on 01543 224 654.
Closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 23rd April 2018.
This academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application for.