We are looking to recruit a highly motivated Drama teacher who is creative, enthusiastic, dynamic and committed to joining our experienced team of outstanding teachers. The ideal candidate will have a commitment to academic excellence and help to embrace our mantra of “Achievement for All” and plan and deliver high quality lessons and be committed to achieving excellent results for students, instilling in them a love for the subject and a desire to learn. Teaching will be across KS3 and KS4, with opportunities available for teaching at KS5.
Glenthorne High School can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school.
• A comprehensive programme of professional development for teachers at all levels
• The opportunity to work with colleagues who have a passion to inspire pupils.
• Well established behaviour management systems, pupils feel valued and supported and able to learn.
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas.
Visits to the School are warmly welcomed. Please contact Samantha Pennelli, HR Manager, to arrange an appointment.