Teacher of Drama (Temporary Maternity Cover)
Inner London pay range
Required for June 2018
A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic colleague to take up this temporary maternity cover position at our vibrant and successful school.
We need you to be:
· Committed to inspiring and motivating our students through the highest expectations
· A team player with excellent subject knowledge and ability to teach to A Level
· A strong communicator wanting the best for each student
· A cracking teacher, enthusiastic and optimistic in your approach
What we Offer:
· Drama is extremely successful at Hampstead School with students achieving strongly over consecutive years.
· The school has invested heavily in music, with the opening of a suite of brand new purpose-built drama spaces last year. Many students choose the subject post-16 with the progress of our sixth form being in the top 5% in the country.
· In return as a people-centred organisation we offer an outstanding employee support package alongside proven support with professional development.
· As a long standing Investor in People, Hampstead School has an amazing record of development leading to rapid career progression at all levels.
“Staff really like working at the school. They feel valued and very well supported. Leaders have ensured that they have very good opportunities for training and development. Many staff have moved on to promoted posts internally and elsewhere. This is an exciting, dynamic place to work, and its vitality greatly benefits the pupils”. (Ofsted)
“Fizzes with activity” (Good Schools Guide)
“An exceptional climate for learning” (Challenge Partners)
Please click on the ‘quick apply’ button below to complete application form or details and application form can be downloaded from our website.
Closing Date: Monday 19 March 2018 (0900).
Interview Date: Friday 23 March 2018
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Checks will be made with previous employers.