Required for April start, a committed Drama teacher with a strong interest in both the practical and academic sides of the subject to join this excellent Department which offers courses up to and including A Level.
We require an excellent classroom practitioner who can teach across the full age and ability range and who is committed to promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning.
Drama is a highly valued part of the curriculum and provides numerous wider opportunities for our students across the school. The successful applicant will teach Drama courses to all key stages and become fully involved and be committed to our curricular and extra-curricular programme of productions and festivals. The school has an established history of both mainstream and experimental productions.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be enthusiastic, innovative and well organised
· Have the capacity to raise achievement through motivating and inspiring students
· Be a committed team player
· Be up to date in assessment procedures and competent in ICT
· Fulfil the role of a form tutor