George Mitchell is an All-Through (3-16) multicultural school, with a Nursery. We are proud of our place at the heart of our local community and this is an exciting time for us, as we continue to expand and prepare for our new build as part of the Priority Schools Building Programme.
The Governors are keen to appoint a highly motivated and experienced teacher to join a very successful Design Technology department. The successful applicant will be a Food specialist but be expected to teach some Textiles too.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an inspirational teacher who can motivate students to succeed
- Is interested in exploring new and exciting teaching strategies
- Can use their passion and commitment to make a real difference for children in our school
In return we can offer:
- A committed and friendly team aiming for excellence
- Children who are well behaved , happy and eager to learn
- A commitment to high quality professional development
- A supportive and encouraging Governing Body
Visits are encouraged. Please contact Androulla Christodoulou, HR Manager, on 020 8539 6198 to make an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offer of a position is subject to receiving satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS Clearance
For more information please see our website or contact Androulla Christodoulou, HR Manager or e-mail email@example.com.
Completed application forms should be posted to Androulla Christodoulou, George Mitchell School House, Brewster Road, Leyton E10 6RQ or e-mailed to Androulla Christodoulou. Please note we do not accept CV applications, an application form is attached to this advert.
Closing date for applications: noon Monday 16 October 2017. Interviews on Wednesday 18 October.
George Mitchell School
Farmer Road, Leyton, London E10 5DN