The Kilmore International School has a reputation as a leading academic school catering for students from Years 3 – 12. The Kilmore International School has an impressive record of academic success in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
The Kilmore International School seeks to employ a Teacher of EAL to commence in Term 1, 2018. This is a Full Time Permanent position.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Teach ESL classes at Pre-IB levels in preparation for Diploma level instruction in English
- Teach English for Academic Purposes (EAP) in the IB years.
- Deliver and develop the ESL curriculum as a member of the TKIS EAL Department
- Assist in staff professional development in teaching ESL students in mainstream classrooms
- Provide assistance to EAL/ESL pupils in after school tutorials
How to Apply
A Position Description of a Teacher can be downloaded from the TKIS website at http://www.kilmore.vic.edu.au/contact/employment/
Applications consisting of a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae and the Application Form, including the contact details of three referees, should be addressed to the Principal, Mr. Andrew Taylor, at email@example.com
Applications close on Monday 16 October 2017.
The Kilmore International School is a Child Safe Organisation.