Teacher of Early Years
Reference Number: SCCG2040
Salary: £23,630 to £39,135
Incremental progression throughout the band is available
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Wednesday 20th November 2019
Interview Date: W/C 25th November 2019
Location: Eccles Sixth Form College
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 1.0 FTE
The successful applicant must be an inspirational classroom practitioner who is student focused with the ability to teach Levels 1 through to Foundation Degree in Early Years level 4 and 5. We are seeking someone with excellent subject and vocational knowledge who can demonstrate an ability to combine a strong classroom presence with excellent student achievement. You will have a genuine interest in the subject area and experience of teaching BTEC is essential. You will possess a relevant subject degree, a teaching qualification and a vocational qualification at level 3 and/or experience as a practitioner in Early Years.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information, please visit our website and twitter or if you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email HR@salfordcc.ac.uk
Reason to Join Us:
• Sixth Form College’s Association style terms and conditions (195 days) and automatic enrolment on to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• Optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes for the latest technology, mobile phones & bikes
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.