We have an exciting opportunity for you to become part of one of Britain’s top state schools and experience teaching in our expanding Grammar School. Judged OUTSTANDING in all aspects by OFSTED in October 2014, we are seeking a dynamic and inspirational teacher who has the ability to engage, enthuse and motivate able students. You will be passionate about learning and able to demonstrate a range of behaviour management strategies and teaching skills. You will possess excellent communication skills to teach throughout the age range including A level and as a new subject at GCSE level in Key Stage 4. We encourage applications from NQT’s or experienced teachers to join a department which:
• Delivers outstanding outcomes for young people and is hungry for further success. Exam results for 2018 in Economics are 93% A* - B (A level)
• Has a friendly, supportive, talented hard-working teaching team
• Has a strong commitment to the extra-curricular life of the school
In return we can offer:
• The opportunity to work with highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic students
• Commitment to continuing professional career development and support
• The opportunity to work in a caring and nurturing environment and to get involved in a broad spectrum of extra-curricular activities
If you are interested in working at the leading edge of education, believe that everyone can succeed and are prepared to work hard, we want to hear from you. For further details and an application pack please visit our website: www.bvgs.co.uk
Informal visits and enquiries are welcome by contacting Michele Wallis, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 18th March 2019 at 10.00 am.
Interviews will take place week commencing 25th March 2019.
Bishop Vesey’s Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check together with Identity, Right to Work, prohibition order, verification of qualification checks and satisfactory references are requirements for this post.