Contract Type: Full-time fixed term (2 years in the first instance with annual renewal thereafter)
Where will your teaching experience take you next?
- An opportunity to teach Economics at A Level or IB Diploma Level (dependent on the experience and preference of the successful candidate)
- Working with enthusiastic and motivated Chinese students (aged 15-18)
- Engaging in high quality educational practice in one of the fastest growing sectors globally
- Joining a network of educators with a focus on collaboration, support and career development
Dipont Education manages international curricula centres (delivering A Level, Advanced Placement and IB Diploma Programmes) within some of the most highly regarded high schools in China. We currently employ over 400 expatriate educators and have over 7,000 students on roll.
Teaching with Dipont in China
The position involves teaching Economics either at A Level (CIE) or at IBDP Level (dependent upon experience and curricula interest). As our students are seeking to gain places at overseas universities, our educators focus on developing students’ application of learning and critical thinking skills in order to prepare them as thoroughly as possible for university abroad.
In being part of a large network, employees have the opportunity to transfer to other locations or programmes during their course of employment. In addition, we are actively focused on providing internal career development opportunities, with the potential to move into curricula or centre management roles. We provide workshops and support internally and access to external training where appropriate. Salary levels are very competitive with a benefits package that includes accommodation allowance, annual return airfare and worldwide medical cover.
A high number of students enter Dipont centres with the aim to study in some of the top universities in the West, and therefore teachers can enjoy working with some exceptionally motivated and academically high achieving students without the classroom management issues often experienced in other teaching posts. A number of our students achieve some of the highest examination results globally and go on to attend some of the best universities in the world. As China settles into its role as the economic powerhouse of the 21st century, a teaching position with Dipont provides a platform to work with a generation of young Chinese talent eager to take advantage of every opportunity available to them.
Applications are invited from:
- Highly skilled educators with the ability to engage and stretch high performing students
- A recognised teaching qualification and experience teaching the subject at post 16 level
- A track record of excellent teaching with well developed subject knowledge
Early application preferred. In order to apply, please email your resume/CV to: email@example.com or for further information please email us directly or visit our website at www.dipont-edu.org.