An enthusiastic and committed teacher to teach Economics in a high performing school offering excellence within the state sector. The school has many new state of the art facilities, including a new sixth form centre and one of the largest school sixth forms in the country.
The post would be equally suitable for an exceptional new entrant to the profession or a more experienced teacher who would enjoy a significant amount of Sixth Form teaching. A willingness to offer a second subject to GCSE would be desirable.
Dartford Grammar School is one of the highest performing schools nationally at Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5, with excellent facilities, four times designated ’outstandingly successful’ in the Chief Inspector’s Annual Report. The ability to teach across all Key Stages and a willingness to be an active participant in the extra-curricular life of the school are essential.
We are keen to hear from you if you are:
• an excellent classroom practitioner
• committed to raising achievement and transforming learning
• well-organised, proactive and able to work effectively as part of a team
• well-motivated and conscientious.
We can offer you:
• the opportunity to inspire highly able and well-motivated students to fulfil and exceed their potential
• a dynamic and supportive working environment
• a well-established Induction Programme
• opportunities for professional development