The RGS requires a graduate to teach Economics at A Level. Academic standards are very high, facilities are excellent, and our naturally able and inquisitive pupils are a delight to teach. The ability and willingness to assist with the wider work of the department and to help with co-curricular activities are essential.
- Competitive salary well above the national scale;
- Generous relocation package available including a mortgage subsidy scheme;
- Would suit an experienced teacher, an NQT or a graduate;
- Applications are welcome from graduates without teaching qualifications – the School can provide full support to achieve Qualified Teacher Status while in post;
- RGS has a proven track record of good career progression.
Vacancy information, which gives full details of the post, can be found on the School’s website www.rgs-guildford.co.uk Application forms, supported by a letter addressed to the Headmaster stating the post in which you are interested, should be submitted by:
Closing date: 12pm, Wednesday 20 March 2019.
The Royal Grammar School has a responsibility for and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The person appointed to this post will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the DBS.
RGS and Lanesborough is a company limited by guarantee incorporated in England and Wales, Company Number 10874615. Registered Office High Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3BB. Registered Charity Number 1177353