KING EDWARD VII SCHOOL SHEFFIELD
Glossop Road, Sheffield, S10 2PW Tel: 0114 2662518 Fax: 0114 2687690 e-mail: email@example.com
Fully comprehensive 11-18 School with 1650 on roll, including 500 in Sixth Form “The School has an exceptional, harmonious community with respect for others at its core Leadership and Management – Outstanding Sixth Form – Outstanding” OFSTED 2015
TEACHER OF ENGLISH AND DRAMA - Mainscale
Required to start January 2018 0.6 over 4 days
We have a temporary, part time vacancy for a confident, enthusiastic, suitably qualified and experienced teacher of English and Drama to join a large successful faculty from January 2018. The post is for two terms and is to cover a maternity leave. The successful candidate will:
• teach English and Drama at KS3 • have good organisational and interpersonal skills • be a dynamic, dedicated and enthusiastic teacher with suitable qualifications and experience
• be familiar with the National Curriculum and other syllabus requirements • be a confident, skilled user of ICT
• be willing to contribute to the wider life of the School
King Edward VII School is a thriving, over-subscribed school, with a diverse intake. It is a stimulating place in which to work, offering many opportunities to students and staff alike. The School enjoys an excellent reputation and sees the calibre of its staff as a key strength. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expect all staff to show this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete Criminal Records Disclosure forms in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.
Applicants should complete a standard Sheffield LA application form and also write a letter of application (no more than 2 sides of A4 – using font size 12) stating:
1. Why they are applying for the post
2. How their experience so far has prepared them for the post
3. What their priorities for the year would be
Please note: Only applications on the standard Sheffield LA application form will be considered. Please return your application form DIRECT to the school. Further information about the School is available on the School website.
For further details please contact Jo Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date: 12 noon Friday 20th October 2017