Teacher of English at the Archer Academy
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, dynamic and inspirational Teacher of English to join this popular and outstanding Department.
The successful candidate will be an excellent teacher and have the ability to inspire our bright and curious students; enabling them to realise their potential.
You will have a passion for English, and a track record of excellent teaching, collaboration and creativity. This post is suitable for NQTs, though applications from more experienced teachers are also welcome.
The Archer Academy seeks teachers who are:
• Outstanding practitioners who inspire students and colleagues
• Committed to ensuring that every student realises their potential
• Flexible, collaborative and resilient
• Committed to the whole life of the school through our enrichment programme
• Focused on securing the highest ambitions for your students, the school and yourself
Our ideal candidate will:
• Have a track record of success
• Be a committed team player
• Understand the changes in the English curriculum
• Be creative in their approach to teaching and learning and the curriculum, ensuring it engages every learner
In return we will offer you:
• A unique opportunity to play a key role in building on the school’s successes to date
• A happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards
• A network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from
• Leadership and management opportunities both now, and in the future as the school continues to mature
The Archer Academy benefits from:
• A forward thinking senior leadership team
• A committed and talented body of staff
• A supportive Trust and Governing Body
• An excellent CPD programme.
The Archer Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.