‘Come and join our fantastically supportive school, working in a brilliant department with superb facilities’
We require a highly motivated, resilient and dedicated Teacher of English
Salary: Teachers mainscale/UPS - £23,720-£39,985 per annum
Required for September 2019 / January 2020
• Do you consider yourself on the trajectory to be an outstanding teacher of English?
• Do you have a real passion for the subject?
• Are you full of motivation, enthusiasm and resilience?
• Want to work for an Academy that paid its staff a 3.5% pay rise across the Board?
• Appreciate a retention bonus after 2 years’ service and lots of other financial benefits aimed at NQT’s?
We are looking to appoint a teacher who has a proven track record of success or indeed someone relatively new to the profession who has the steely determination to be the best. NQT’s welcome to apply.
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 17th June 2019
Informal visits and chats welcomed
Please see our recruitment pack available on our website www.bexhillacademy.org under ‘community’ and then ‘vacancies’ for more details. Please note that we do not accept CV’s - please use the academy application form. Completed Academy application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bexhill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young children, therefore all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).