Teacher of English
Start date; January 2018
Main Scale (+ retention allowance where appropriate)
Samuel Lister Academy is an improving school. In March 2017 as part of the Priority Schools Building Programme we moved into a brand new state-of-the-art building with excellent facilities. Samuel Lister Academy is part of Bradford College Education Trust. The Trust provides staff with excellent opportunities for professional development, training and support.
We are looking to appoint an English Teacher who will be part of a well-established team, raising standards of attainment and achievement in English. Our ideal candidate would share the ethos of high aspirations and instil a love of the English language in all students they teach.
We are looking for:
● An excellent English classroom practitioner who is passionate about attainment and progress of students
● The ability to enthuse, inspire & motivate students
We can offer:
● An opportunity to join an Academy that is committed to developing innovative approaches
● An opportunity to further your continuing professional development
● New state of the art classrooms and equipment
● An opportunity to make a difference
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for we would welcome your application. For an application pack and/or to discuss further please contact our recruitment partner Hays Education. There is a recruitment and retention allowance available for the appropriate candidate. Visits to school are warmly welcomed and can be organised through Hays Education. Please contact Paula Read email; email@example.com telephone 0113 2003710
The closing date for completed applications is Friday 13th October 2017 at 9am.
Interviews will take place w/c 16th October 2017
The Samuel Lister Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.