CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its four CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading education and business leaders. The Trust works with high profile partners, Birmingham City Football Club, the Tennis Foundation and The Birmingham Rep. Theatre.
Jewellery Quarter Academy (JQA) opened in 2014. It puts the education and learning experience of students at the heart of everything. As a result, it is a successful, growing, over-subscribed inner city school. For further information about the Academy, please visit the website.
We are looking to appoint a qualified English teacher.
This position requires:
• The ability to consistently teach high quality lessons in key stages 3 and 4
• Confidence to be innovative and creative in the classroom
• The determination to drive rapid student progress across a full range of abilities
• A passion for English and ability to motivate and enthuse students to learn
• A passion for reading and to improve student literacy
• A team player who wants to contribute to broader life at JQA
• Personal ambition and the desire to develop as a professional
• An excellent role model for our students
For an informal discussion and / or tour, please contact Samantha Hibbs at the Academy on 0121 729 7220.
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.