We are seeking to recruit a Teacher of English for a September 2018 start. This post is crucial in ensuring the Department is effective at a critically exciting point in the academy’s development in delivering a broader more balanced curriculum. Lead Practitioner Level considered for an outstanding candidate with a proven track record of raising achievement across a key stage.
Our mission is to support and inspire all our students to develop the respect, resilience, skills and understanding to become independent learners and caring, responsible citizens.
Achieving our mission requires a Teacher of English who can demonstrate:
- a focus on achieving the highest standards and delivery of quality first teaching
- the ability to develop and work in a strong, effective team
- commitment to developing the character of all our young people through the Oasis 9 Habits
- perseverance, determination and resilience to secure positive progress outcomes for students
- an ability to inspire students to achieve their very best academically
- desire to tackle challenging targets and be successful in post
- a strong commitment to the Oasis ethos and our 9 Habits in every aspect of your work
In return we can provide:
- the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inspirational team and for a Trust of Academies that is very highly regarded nationally and regionally
- high quality leadership development opportunities through personalised CPD
- state of the art buildings and facilities
- support and development from our wide range of local and national educational partners locally, nationally and internationally
- the opportunity to be part of a truly rewarding and exciting journey of improvement at Oasis Academy Lister Park
- the chance to transform the lives of our amazing students and become part of our community hub expansion in Manningham
For an informal discussion, or to arrange a visit to the Academy, please contact the PA to Principal at email@example.com .