Burnham Grammar School
Teacher of English
MPS/UPR + London Fringe
Full Time, Temporary Maternity Cover
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic teacher to join this very successful department
Required for April 2021
We are offering you:
• State of the art facilities in our brand new building
• Clevertouch interactive screens in all classrooms and Chromebooks in use in years 7 and 9
• A diverse community of enthusiastic, motivated & intelligent students
• An outstanding culture & ethos where students & staff enjoy & achieve
• A socially active & culturally diverse school community
• Personalised & effective CPD as evidenced by the school’s IIP Gold (2014, 2017 & 2021) & Champion status.
We want from you:
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
• To be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• The ability to engage and inspire our students
• Commitment to developing the highest standards of Learning and Teaching
• Innovative and dynamic leadership
• A track record of securing outstanding student progress
Closing date for applications: 10am on Friday 10 December 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 15 December 2021
Please download an application form from our website or telephone the school for more information: 01628 604812. Applications should be sent to Mrs A Pankhania by email or post. Please note we do not accept CVs.
Post to: Burnham Grammar School,
Hogfair Lane, Burnham, Bucks. SL1 7HG
Just west of London, near Windsor & Maidenhead & convenient to the M40, M4 & M25.
Burnham station (mainline Paddington & Crossrail) is a short walk from the school.
Headteacher: Dr A Gillespie
We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race
As part of the Beeches Learning Development Trust, Burnham Grammar School is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of its students & staff & expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
We are a caring school where exceptional relationships are fostered and every student is valued as an individual. We get to know our students to enable us to personalise the support they need to fulfil their potential. Our friendly but purposef...