Burnham Grammar School
Teacher of English
Maternity Cover, Full Time, Temporary
(MPS/UPR) + London Fringe
Required for October 2018
We are offering you:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and intelligent students
- A socially and culturally diverse school community
- A dedicated suite of English rooms all with projectors, visualisers and whiteboards
- A well-resourced department
- An enthusiastic and friendly department
- Gold IIP Award & IIP Champion reflects personalised and nationally recognised CPD
We want from you:
- Excellent communication skills
- A dedication to be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- The ability to engage and inspire our students
- Commitment to the highest standards of Learning and Teaching
- The ability to teach English to at least GCSE level
- A passion for your subject
- An enthusiastic and energetic manner
Closing date for applications: 10am on Monday 25 June 2018
Please download an application form from our website or telephone the school for more information: 01628 604812. Applications should be sent to Mrs A Pankhania by email or post. Please note we do not accept CVs.
Post to: Burnham Grammar School, Hogfair Lane, Burnham, Bucks. SL1 7HG
We are just west of London, near Windsor and Maidenhead and convenient to the M40, M4 & M25.
Burnham railway station is a short walk from the school.
Headteacher: Dr A Gillespie
11-18 Mixed Grammar School
NOR 1075 (6th Form 290)
A Converter Academy
Burnham Grammar School as part of the Beeches Learning Development Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and staff and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.