Vision for Education, the supply arm of TES, are seeking to appoint a Full-Time English Teacher to work in school in Cambridge. This position is due to start from September 2018 and will continue on a permanent basis if you are the right person for the school and for the students you’re teaching.
The desired English Teacher will be teaching English Literature and English Language to Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 & Key Stage 5.You will be supported by an outstanding and dedicated senior leadership team, and be working alongside some excellent practitioners. The successful candidate must have experience of teaching young people and be comfortable in managing the transition between Secondary to Post 16. The successful English Teacher will also be expected to take on planning and marking, and build up a strong, positive rapport with young people with additional needs.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired English Teacher will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE £110 - £200 per day.
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague.
• Support throughout your placements.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications.
• Free EduCare Online Training
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Regular social events.
If you are a qualified English Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Please contact 01733 371371 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org