An enthusiastic and inspirational teacher of English, qualified and experienced in teaching Years 5 to 8, is required to join an excellent team in this dynamic, flourishing day and boarding prep school.
The willingness and suitability to coach games and contribute to extra-curricular activities would be advantageous.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be:
● Qualified to teach English from Year 5 to Year 8, embracing 11+, CE and Scholarship
● Capable of working as part of a strong team, but also able to show initiative, work independently and support the continued development of the English Department
● Inspirational, creative, good fun, brilliant with pupils and confident when communicating with parents
● Willing and able to coach games and/or contribute strongly to other extra-curricular activities.
● Committed to the busy day and weekly boarding ethos
The successful candidate will be expected to play a supporting role within the department, sharing ideas and resources, as appropriate. A full timetable of English will be taught, including classes up to Year 8.
Application details can be found on our website, or by email from firstname.lastname@example.org or 01932 862264.
Closing date: Friday 26th April 2019, 4.00pm
Interviews during the week commencing 6th May 2019.
Feltonfleet is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo a child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.
‘Where individuals really matter’