On behalf of the Academy Committee, we are seeking an inspirational Teacher of English to join our wonderful school and English department at Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School within The Romero Catholic Academy. This is an exciting time to be part of a growing team as we strive for academic excellence for all students in our care.
The Teacher of English position is an ideal opportunity for an NQT or an experienced teacher seeking a new challenge.
Cardinal Wiseman is an 11-18 school in the north-east of Coventry which is on a journey of improvement and this post is instrumental in driving improvement in the school to enable even more students to achieve their full potential. If you are a passionate and motivated teacher who is focused on helping students develop a deep subject knowledge in order to achieve their true potential, we would welcome your application.
In return we can offer:
• a supportive leadership team and vibrant professional community
• quality training to those new to the career from our team of dedicated mentors
• a commitment to continuing professional development
• a positive school culture which believes in distributed and collaborative leadership
• energetic and enthusiastic high students
• a supportive, Catholic ethos across our school communities.
We would be delighted to show you around our school, to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Renata Robins on 02476 617 231 or email email@example.com.
Completed applications should be sent to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon Monday 18th November 2019
Interview date TBC.
Please note, we reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students. All offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS checks.