An improving school located in Coventry are looking for an exceptional teacher to teach year 7 to year 13 English. The role is on a full-time contract and will run for the remainder of the academic year. This job is for a January 2019 start.
About the Role:
· Key stage 3, 4 and 5 English.
· You will be required to teach GCSE and A level.
· Work will run ASAP for initially a few weeks, potentially then running until the end of the academic year.
· This is a full-time role.
· The role will require lesson planning.
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience.
About the School:
· Small school that is very well organised.
· Students eager to learn.
· Well-established reputation within the community.
· School has recently had an excellent inspection report as it looks to reach the highest possible standards.
· Strong and supportive leadership that expect high-quality teachers.
· Located in North Coventry.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this Catholic/Church of England school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills.
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Charlie today on 02476 510097 or Click Apply Now.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.