Teacher of English
£22,917 - £38,633
Full time and permanent
Required from September 2018
NQT’s welcome to apply
Are you an exceptional and creative English Teacher looking to work in a highly professional and supportive school? We would like to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of English to our successful and oversubscribed school located in North Cheshire. The position is equally suitable for an experienced teacher or NQT.
We are seeking a teacher who is:
· passionate about their subjects and able to deliver excellent lessons that are exciting, engaging and inclusive
· able to motivate and inspire students and staff to raise achievement across all ability ranges
· an enthusiastic, positive professional with strong interpersonal and teamworking skills
Culcheth High School is:
· a popular and oversubscribed school, easily accessible on the outskirts of Warrington
· a highly successful school with GCSE grades above the national average - in summer 2017, 83.1% of students achieved a grade 4-9 in English Language, in English Literature, 87% of students achieved grade 4-9
· a fabulous purpose built facility with outstanding teaching rooms and technology
· a friendly environment with motivated students and supportive parents
Further details can be found in our recruitment pack, which is available on our website www.culchethhigh.org.uk Closing date for applications is Friday 23rd March 2018 at noon. Interviews week commencing 26th March 2018.